Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Hi I’m wondering if anyone has been in touch with Wonensaid or local services for support, and their abuser has found out?

I’m asking as things are ok for now,concerned he will find out from someone I have told who although very close to me is emotionally unstable right now and could disclose the fact I have said he’s abusive and been in touch with WA.

Catjam
      Participant

Mine has, he wasn’t impressed. He has said he will go on the course they run for men like him but he is convinced it’s just a case of me misunderstanding him all these years. Mine is emotionally abusive and controlling.
      Mine becomes ‘ill’ if he feels me pulling away. He once claimed he had found a lump and he had been back and forth getting it checked. My punishment for not giving him the birthday he wanted.
      I’m not the best equipped to answer how a violent man may react unfortunately but I think I would make sure my escape plan was in place so I could get away quickly. Hopefully someone more qualified will come on and help.
      Take care x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content