Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      godschild
      Participant

We have to attend an appointment today and it is goign to really put me throught it wiht my agoraphobia, Im trying got hold myself together but feel so angry and hurt now as he has as ever made it worse for me by beingso nasty, I know he does not want me there but due to my monophobia i have to go, but he make sme feel so unwanted and a burden
      He even shouted as he went out of the back door so that neighbors could hear that he could not attend this appointment alone, humiliating me then i was upset at how harsh and brutal he is ot me , I have had dreams early this morning about it and I told him how he treats me and he totally ignored me. Then he said if this doent stop ie me defending myself, I will cancel the appointment, He acts asthough im a child, i resent it so so much, who does he think he is talking to black mailing me I feel so so angry he has used threats like this for decades, I hate his behavour towards me and at this moment I hate him as well. Then he has the audacity to say that this is going to be very hard for him !!!!!,he does nor have to battle agoraphobia and its crippling symptoms to go anywhere, he is so so selfish and cruel, just needed to rant , I feel I could break the keys on the keyboard as I type with the force of the anger I have now. Just wish i could tel him where to stick the appointment , butit is vital, so so angry with hhim, which makes my anxiety even worse

Ayanna
      Participant

Big hugs, Godschild! Is there any way you can get someone from the community to bring you and accompany you to your appointments? What about social workers, other organisations?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content