Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lisa
      Main Moderator
      Hi Everyone,
      As you may already know, we have been holding regular discussion topics with the forum moderator.
      Please do let us know any other topics that you would like us to discuss.
      Best wishes
      Lisa
      Coogeebee
      Participant

Hi I can’t see where I post?

nbumblebee
      Participant

Sex.
      Are we allowed to talk about sex?
      Whats normal behaviour.
      Whats happens when you say no
      Why are they so controlling around sex
      Not knowing what is normal makes me more confused a frank open converstaion wpuld i think be helpful to me and I hope to so many others. Xxxx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Lisa

Stats.

Are there stats that you could usefully share around the whole topic of abuse. As an organisation, you have gathered stats across the breadth of this.

An example would maybe to help women abused to see that they are dealing with the same struggles, in the same way as others, anything really that would help them realise that it is hard to leave, that women do blame themselves? Maybe, to know what the current average leaving attempts before finally getting out and staying out, factual stats on court outcomes with children involved?

Anything to have more knowledge around that would help?

Thank you.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Thank you everyone for your feedback here, it’s really useful and appreciated.

I’m unsticking this post now but we’re always open to you letting us know what you would like from the forum.

Best wishes,
      Lisa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content