Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      UkGamer
      Participant

Ok everyone im going to try and make this as short as i can..
      So my h works full time and im home looking after are son who has special needs houseslave cook cleaner and any other jobs needing doing… Im pritty much a full time mum looking after one child and one adult h child as i call him as he dose nothink roumd the house or help with are son and expects me to pick up after him anyway as my h comes dose what he normally dose wjat is lays on the couch starts playing (detail removed by moderator) yet he totally ignores are son and ecpects me to do it all inc cooking whilest watching are son… Are son as a set routine jue to his autism its surpose to help but my husband never womt to do it (i try and get him to put him to bed at night seeong im doing 99.9% of the childcare… Prob is he never sticks to it and only wonts to take him up when hes ready or decides too even if i politely say oh its (detail removed by moderator) like tonight he respomds in a harsh agressive load yesssss ok but never follows through agen not till he decides tonight we got into a bit of a argument and said why do i have to do it i said well i have him before and after school and also half terms and when hes ill off school. Dont think you can just chuck your responsibility onto me your his dad were he the then stormed upstairs… He never chats to me anymore or even if i do he dosent lisen to what i say.. he thinks respect should be earnt not freely given… I feel like a slave in my own house… He wont let me work as he says looking after are son is a full time job… Hes pushed me awy from friends and family and i feel so isolated… Please help me

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there. Isolating you from friends. Not allowing you to work. Not helping with childcare are all a sign of an abusive relationship. Please contact your local women’s aid for support here and take a look at Living with the Dominator by Pat Craven x my abuser dumped absolutely everything onto me. It’s a way of keeping us busy and exhausted. Unable to understand what’s going on.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content