Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

I have a child who is school age who just wants mummy and daddy to be together.

Do any of you have any recommendations for books that I can read through to help get the message across that everything will work out fine?

Thanks in advance.

ENM

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

Not sure how old your child is , mine were teenagers when i left , i too was looking for books but didnt find any, what helped me , or should i say the children, was reasurance that they were still loved and i told them the truth that we cant live together cause there is no respect or love left and when there is any of that left there is no point, for me i also pointed out that ex hurt me and b4 i got hurt i need to get away and stay away and i had given loads of chances but no more. |If it is save to do so, allow them to have contact with their dad, but becareful the other side dont givve wrong messages out as that can unsettle the kids

Serenity
      Participant

‘Two Homes’ by Clare Masaurel

‘Dinosaur Divorce’ by Laurie Krasny Brown

X*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content