Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Bubblegum
      Participant

Hi Ladies.Just need some adobe reassurance really please .I have not been on this site for a while .I split up from Ex quite few years ago now .We are now divored have two kids together .Very long story he longer sees his kids due to his behaviour .( I tried everything so he could see his kids did not work ) .Went No contact (detail removed by moderator) plus he got his new partner pregnant very quickly she is due very soon now .So the new woman has helped me in terms he’s off my back .My friend approached me recently said my Ex husband was putting posts in his wall quite nasty posts about me not allowing him and his family not seeing his kids etc .My friend wouldn’t normally said but she found them a bit disturbing.He is type has thousands so called friends and he tends to put ins ours of his life on FB loves attention .Everything he’s done in recent months Ive ignored him given him no reaction .Regards Facebook I’m not his friend Ive blocked him years ago .Am I best still to ignore these posts about me or can I report it to Facebook ? If I do that he’ll know it bothers me .Im not upset just annoyed he is still doing this .He is due to be a father soon again you’d think he would not have time slagging me off .I was also told his very pregnant girlfriend is upset because another woman has been messsging my Ex .My Ex also done this to me when I was pregnant even married where I caught him messaging other women xx

KIP.
      Participant

Keep ignoring and tell your so called friends that you do not wish to hear anymore gossip about him. Hes not your problem anymore and any contact even through a third party keeps you in this dysfunctional loop and preventa you from moving on. If he truely wanted to see his children then He knows where the courts are and no court without good reason would deny access. Hes just making himself look like an idiot and probably trying to get a reaction out of you. Dont give him the satisfaction.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi. I have told friends and family that i dont want to know anything my ex is saying or doing. If they feel it relevant and i need to know they can tell my brother and he will vet it so that mind games can’t be played.

FS x

Bubblegum
      Participant

Thank you ladies for replying .I did have a bit of a cry this afternoon frustration really .Been so good with no contact something like this then pulls me back .Had some time out so feeling a bit better xx

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there. Youre allowed to cry. Its good to get it out your system and its a strong reminder of how destructive any contact can be with these toxic abusers. Concentrate on your own recovery. It does get much easier so just hang in there. Sending you a big hug. And some flowers to cheer you up lol 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Bubblegum
      Participant

Thank you 😊 your post made Be smile x*x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content