• Author
      betterdays
      Participant

That there anger and rage lessens because they have left us? X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi BD

No someone will be getting it.

Mine can hold it in for months and then explodes, I even know his next victim, our son and there’s nothing I can do about it….

FS xx

Serenity
      Participant

No. It doesn’t lessen.

When they were with us, they got angry about not being put first, not having their way, not being given attention 100% time, not being treated like a king, not being entertained 24/7, not being allowed to do whatever they wanted. They got annoyed by the kids’ noise, behaviour,about us having our own interests and needs….

Now, they are fuming that we dare to say enough is enough and cut them off. They are fuming that they can’t get us to break no contact. They are fuming that they no longer have that power. They are fuming that we have dated to state that they were abusive and that we have exposed them. They are furious that we aren’t carrying on in their warped game and pretending they are perfect and that everything is our fault.

They are furious that we haven’t crumbled, that we are still standing, that we are do using on our needs and our kids’ needs. They are furious that they aren’t at the centre anymore.

Under it all ( though they will never admit it) they are furious that they messed up.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content