Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi

After waiting for the sale of the house for a long long time, him refusing to sale it to me the following things have happened.

Its been weeks since I’ve ask my solicitor if we can force him to sale, with no answer, I rang to ask if she had received my emails she said yes and that she will answer me and its in hand.

Then after making a couple of silly mistakes at work, I had a heart to heart will my employer. He is getting me a name of another solicitor that “doesn’t mess about”. He also voiced that I should get out for my metal health, (like you lovely ladies have in the past) and fight from there.

I also have an interview with a different company as I am not happy where I am (but then would I be happy any there at the moment)

Next month I am starting a new support group to build my confidence.

But heres the strange thing, I decided to look for some where to rent, my friend was helping and every site I went on made things impossible to complete forms it was weird to say the least. She even took over and it wouldn’t let her do them either, though see had done them previously. (nothing was wrong with the sites or connection). It was her that said “Its like something it stopping us do this.”

Am I going mad or is something saying hold on, things are going to change.

I wont be offended if you say I’m going crazy.

FS.

Serenity
      Participant

Personally, I believe in those kinds of incidents. In my life, things have happened that were as if fate was protecting or guiding me.

I would say that maybe you should hold on for this solicitor who ‘doesn’t mess about’ and hear what they have to say- but ring them as soon as possible, and get things moving.

It’s worth knowing if you can indeed get an occupancy order to remove him from the house until it sells. After all, he is the perpetrator.

At the same time, I wouldn’t want you to stay in an increasingly dangerous situation. x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you Serenity,

I will try and get things moving as soon as possible.

But I do feel I need to heed what happen.

FS x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content