Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bluechicken
      Participant

I am finding that on my bad days I go over and over it all in my head. Even write it all down in a journal or my phone or go back through old messages. And when it’s all clearly written in a list. Or I see the crazy making behaviour in old messages it puts my mind at ease. Especially on the days I miss him most.
      Then I feel angry and sick that I ever let him close to me or my son. And even almost had a baby with him too.
      I guess there needs to be a limit on how long I obsess. But for now it helps convince myself I’m not difficult or crazy and that I was just dealing with a difficult man.
      Is this obsessing normal?
      I have been no contact for (Detail removed by Moderator) weeks now. And what I have learnt about him in the last month has totally changed my perception of him and is slowly helping to dissolve those feelings of love and longing.

diymum@1
      Participant

Yeh it’s normal your getting stronger and you see him for what he is👀that’s an amazing achievement xx power to you 😊💪💕💕

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Oh yes bluechicken, I would definately say I was obsessed trying to find out why my husband treated me so horribly at times and then not. I’m not so obsessed now, I’ve accepted it. Doesn’t stop me trying to find out more about DA and abusive people. I guess I’m still looking for inspiration in how to leave without all the confrontation it’ll involve.

IWMB 💕💕

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content