Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inneedofsomepeace
      Participant

I am tired emotionally and physically. His bail for rape has been extended for quite a while in the future. although I have been told this is a good thing it means they’re building a case.I have to do my victim impact statement later ready for court and tbh I don’t know what is supposed to be for really. So I decided since there is so much going on and we’re still in refuge we needed something positive to look forward to or atleast the children do so I went out and brought a tree and the decorations. This has stressed me out and panicked me as I brought a white tree which I wasn’t allowed and pink and purple decorations which I wasn’t allowed it also reminded me of how awful he used to be during December and Christmas it was hell.
      Then to finally top things of he has breached his restraining order again, despite being on court bail for already breaching it. I have reported it to police and they want to take a statement over the weekend! Even though I pointed out they have previously told me they need to take statements sooner rather than later as we are classes as high risk. So now I can’t sleep and i can’t stop shaking. I really have had enough!

Anon123
      Participant

I’m so sorry you’re having a challenging time and I’m pleased you have a tree as that’s really good for the children and I hope you can look at it and enjoy how pretty it looks.
      I totally understand where you are coming from about Christmas and new year being the worst. I do hope the police statement goes well, I will only accept police appointments now when the children are not around so maybe worth a try in the future -although hopefully it won’t be needed then.
      Wishing you all the best

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content