Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      itwillbeokay
      Participant

So after a day of feeling really down (more down than up days at the moment, well since leaving really) and fed up of ruminating over everything and spending my life Googling is he a (that word beginning with N that we’re not allowed to say but my counsellor says he is) and trying desperately to make sense of the last (detail removed by moderator) years of my life it ends with my little boy playing up at bedtime but culminating with him crying about how we don’t live with Daddy anymore and he wants us to all live in the same house again. Why don’t we live with him and why doesn’t he collect me from nursery school. As if my heart could shatter anymore.

itwillbeokay
      lovely I remember moments like this and it is exactly the reason why it is a jolly good idea to keep
      posting here. You know deep down you did the right thing, but when you are tired, and dealing with this in the moment on your own, it is really tough.
      But you are not alone, and there will be other times honestly.
      I have my dark moments, mostly when I’m dealing with a teenage strop and internalise it, but actually
      when you feel it and think about it is a really good thing they are showing us their true selves and their
      true emotions. It means they are working through their grief and so are you.

Two sets of grief lovely, which is very difficult to manage but old timers on here and the other lovely ladies, get it.

we get it.

Keep posting. you are not alone

ftc
      x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content