Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pinkypanther
      Participant

I haven’t been in here for a few weeks… I’ve been doing so much better. Now the social worker ha split out contact with the children and has helped me (detail removed by moderator) and my solicitor has (detail removed by moderator) he needs to arrange it through the solicitor.

I am now seeing old friends…made a few new friends, I’m socializing, I got my hair done the other day, I’m off to a friend’s for the night (detail removed by moderator)…all things I would never have dreamed of doing before.
      I’m feeling happier calmer and more relaxed, everyone keeps telling me they can see a big difference in me.
      Therapy is going really well.
      The family support worker has said (detail removed by moderator). All in all everything is looking up, now just to wait for everything else to fall into place and my children to return home.
      I still have hard day’s don’t get me wrong but on the whole doing really well.
      He is accusing Me of all-sorts I had to (detail removed by moderator) due to his accusations… I  (detail removed by moderator) proved him a liar, people are going to stop believing anything he says and it will be all his own doing

No point to this post really just to keep going ladies and things will get better xx

nbumblebee
      Participant

I just love reading these I really do gives me hope. How amazing and brave you are. Thanks for sharing big hugs x

KIP.
      Participant

Oooooo. I remember you and I’m so pleased you came back to update us. Well done you. This is your time now and yes they make the most ridiculous accusations. Sit back and watch the show. We are everything without them, they are nothing without us. Power to you x

Hebe
      Participant

Hi, someone told me, it will get better, and hey you’ve proved it! Well done!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content