Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Iwantmeback
      Participant

I’ve just let the cat out the bag again. Was asked if I’d ever go and I said yes, if things got bad again I would. To which I got, get out my house them. No I’ll go when I’m ready says i. I’m waiting to see how he’s going to turn this around in the near future. He’s already said he didn’t say something(which really hurt me)I’m telling lies, he wouldn’t say something like that😅😅 he said he would buy something if I let him have sex. All said calmly, no malice in it.

IWMB 💕💕

Halfwayout
      Participant

I like your style, I find some of the stuff they come out with pure comedy gold. My OH on one occasion, walked up to me very calmly called me an effing b***h just because I went for a walk with a friend, when I questioned him why he called me that, he said I was but he’d said it nicely 🤣 Keep plotting the great escape 😉

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Their version of events are certainly amusing, to say the least😅
      💕IWMB 💕

thelightinme
      Participant

It’s good when we can see ourselves from ‘outside’ the situation, I think it’s a step in the direction of emotionally disattaching from him iwmb. You are doing a lot of work through your emotions. You’re gaining strength! X*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content