Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Elephanttrunk
      Participant

So (detail removed by moderator) I went to the shop and deliberately coincidentally bumped in to my neighbour who has been calling the police when things kick off.
      I spoke to him and he apologised for calling the police all the tine. I said no don’t be clsorry call and call again till the send a decent officer.
      Any way we chatted and made a plan and he helped me.
      The police are so useless they threatened to arrest me, one pushed me where am injured, they were making me really freaked but i did manage.
      They are only really interested in two things that he done thst my friend made a statement about
      Will they ask the rest later on, hes in court (detail removed by moderator).
      I dont know how i feel about this but i had to he was going to kill me

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. Contact victim support who can tell you what happens next. You can say you want to make further statements about his behaviour. Well done to your neighbour too. Do you have support from women’s aid. Ask for a domestic abuse police officer who will see the much bigger picture. You absolutely did the right thing. And he wouldn’t have stopped until he was made to. Hopefully he will be given bail conditions not to contact you and the officer on your case should keep you updated x

You are brave, and you are wise, and you are strong. You are an inspiration.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content