Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Daff
      Participant

Im feel like im done, life just keeps getting harder. Thought financially i had sorred things but another bombshell today. How is it possible to move forward when its looking likely i wont be able to afford to put a roof over my children’s head soon. Don’t think things will ever feel better an its going to affect the children now too

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Daff

I just wanted to show you some support, you are so strong and can get through this. I am sorry to hear that you have had a set back, and understandably worried about how this will affect the children.

You could speak to Shelter about your housing options, or you could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (weekdays 10am – 4pm and 10am – 12pm weekends). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you.

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

Daff
      Participant

Thank you i have spoke to womansaid and the doctor. At this point i think it is what it is and theres no getting out of it. Im not allowed to speak about the things that he done to people we both know and i I left the relationship without any friends Im in in. Its a hole and i can’t get out.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi sorry got no real advice cos I feel the same today. I just thought to let u kno ur not alone. How many times to keep trying to be safe and move on. Don’t kno how to keep trying. Too much sometimes but problem is have to keep trying cos no other way. Sorry if u already tried lots of times but can u try calling back places for help? U may get a different person and some people want to help or understand more than other people. U done so well for leaving xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content