Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

His laptop has been broken by the kids and he will be back soon and I dont kno what to do..

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Sss,

I am so sorry for you that you are having to live in such fear from this person. A person who is not an abuser would probably be understandably a bit cross but would understand that accidents happen. The fact that you are so afraid is very telling of his abusive nature. Please try to find a safe time to phone the helpline and talk through all your options to start making safe steps to extract yourself from this relationship. You and the children deserve to feel safe and happy.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

backtome
      Participant

Hi Ssss, I know it’s late to be replying to this but hope you’re ok and nothing too drastic happened about the laptop. x

Ayanna
      Participant

How are you?
      Did he attack you?
      Call the police, go to a refuge.
      You do not have to live in such fear.
      There is a better life out there for you and your kids.

Ssss
      Participant

Thanks everyone for replying I managed to cover up the laptop last night….. until this morning which meant he wouldn’t kick off last night…. he was surprisingly calm about it this morning, although he is liable to drag it up sometime in future.. but ok for now. What did upset me was that the kids were only being kids…. but they are wise beyond their years… saying things like wait till morning don’t tell him now… and put it on sofa so it will look like he sat on it… and blame little one.. he won’t shout at them as much… oh my god they shouldn’t have to think like that poor kids..

backtome
      Participant

So glad you and the kids are ok! and yes I agree, they shouldn’t be subjected to this sort of worry and anxiety. If my little girl spills a drink or something she gets really upset and if she tries to clean it up herself she gets told to just leave it cuz she’ll make it worse. Its awful, she’s only little and has inherited my clumsiness. I’ve got my plan though, and I’m determined to stick to it this time. x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content