Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I’ve chance of another house away from where I am. But I’m quite happy here aswell were I’m living. I’ve done it up here peaceful I feel safe my back gardens heaven. I might live [detail removed by moderator] mins away from my ex but he doesn’t pester me if he did I could get an order. I’ve lived round here all my life why should I run?? X

Ayanna
      Participant

Yes, that is true. He should run, not you. That is the injustice that we suffer.
      If you think he will leave you alone, why not stay where you love to live.
      Are you sure you will be safe?
      Will running into him distress you?

betterdays
      Participant

Hi ayanna I don’t really see him and I’ve stopped contact with my son. I have women’s aid worker so if worse came to worse could get an order on him I’ve put money into this house why not rub his nose in it and stay put x

Ayanna
      Participant

I agree. If you are safe, why not. You are an Amazone, hehehe. Finish him off!

betterdays
        Participant

Hi ayanna that were so funny ha oh too right il finish him of. More than one way to skin a cat!!!!! Lol x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content