Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Still-trying
      Participant

My own mental health has taken a huge nose dive. I feel like I did just before my youngest was born and I swore I’d never feel like this again but I do.
      I’m reliving everything with my ex and fully see that it was a toxic relationship with possibly two toxic people- one of which was me. My anxiety and depression is horrific sometimes- like now. I was so easily influenced by my ex, that I didn’t even know who I was anymore.. in the end of our relationship, I’d broken a glass, shouted, screamed and slammed doors! I was as bad if not worse than him in the end. I joined this furum when I really did think that maybe I was to blame and maybe I am

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hello there, try and be kinder to yourself, all you did was act like any other normal person would. Your responses were normal, NOT those of an abuser💜 you will be feeling so bad especially as you’re remembering so much of your life with him, that’s normal too. You really are doing well, every day you wake up, your away from him, every day you get to choose what you do, where you go, who you speak to. Baby steps sweetheart, baby steps. Sending strength and love to you
      IWMB 💕💕

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content