Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

Just a quick post for you lot close to the abusers mothers be very careful now I’m out the relationship I’ve noticed that his parent mainly his mother was toxic he knew about all the women he was in touch with and not once said anything he planned children with me I now have to raise these kids on my own more than one .not just mothers there brothers and sisters be very careful they are his family not yours .abusive men are created and they learn lessons from their parents .what I know now I’m shocked sad and upset.even if they don’t live in the country be very weary of their family members sometimes they know more than you do especially with their cheating.i kept saying I only think he wants kids with me I couldn’t put my finger on it every time I got pregnant it seemed more about the unborn child than me.I’m struggling coming to terms with this.I’ve never been loved I’ve only been used.i know that the way he was speaking that he most likely has got full use out of me and was ready to end the relationship anyway he started acting erratically I found womens things which proved he was going to do infidelity I’m so upset I really am crying writing this but keeping it in I was with this man for a decade he had no good intentions of me I could have built a life and kid with someone who truly loved me but his parent and brother and sisters hid what he was doing.every woman he meets can’t be a friend I even know the other woman was in his mums house I’ve got nothing to show for myself no house no car .he has everything I built him up I bettered his life I’ve got nothing and now he looks down on me the family are all laughing or don’t think it’s anything just as bad as him and he’s not parent my kids well he is having them but they come back with scratches and bruises I’m livid every time they go and come back my kids aren’t the same I just need support I can’t stop crying how life ended up like this and when he picks them up he love bom like he’s not hurt me like it’s nothing he used me

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Mellow

I am very sad to hear this further upset you’ve suffered. It’s devastating to find out others are in on the secrets isn’t it

It’s like the worst thing when a woman finds out that not only has her husband been cheating but that others knew. It’s a further kick isn’t it.

I’m so sorry, and it’s kind of you to consider others and to say this to other women in case this might be their case too.

You need support for you, and I hope you can find some support locally too. Take care of yourself.

Warmest wishes

Ts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content