Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Radiantpickle
      Participant

Hello. I have been having these episodes lately I feel hot and shaky and sick and my lower stomach and crotch area starts to hurt and then I kind of space out and just feel weird and bad I can’t explain it. My boyfriend thinks something is up and I keep saying it’s not because I can’t explain it but I want to does anyone know why I get this ?

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Radiantpickle

I don’t know your history or situation but just from your post here now, I would say visit your GP. These are quite extreme reactions and can be due to abuse, but could also be the result of physical illness that needs investigating.

Its better to talk about it to a professional, and to rule out any underlying physical cause before looking further at possible psychological reasons. If your relationship is abusive for example, without any other physical cause it seems reasonable to assume these are abuse related experiences. As I say, as I dont know anything other than this post, I can’t really say further, but do get it checked out and hope you can keep talking through anything else you want to here.

warmest wishes

ts

Radiantpickle
      Participant

Hello, thanks for replying. I have a healthy abuse free relationship thankfully, but I was sexually abused as a child. I do have some physical problems too but this feels different.

Warm wishes to you too

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content