Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Well I left for the 3rd time.. not going to go into all the ins and outs.. I’m so full of anxiety and stress… also being raped by a school friend (detail removed by Moderator) months ago..huh!! I’m also having problems down there.. tbinking it might be herpes . Ive been having suicidal thoughts more and more lately.. the thougjt of an sti.. is pushing me over the edge.. I try and tbink of my daughter’s and grandchildren. . But the thougjts take over…
      I’ve had enough of everything just want it all to go away..

Borntobefree
      Participant

Hi Woolly

Firstly you are stronger than you think for reaching out hun .. make sure you get into the doctors straight away and get tested .

Have you reported this rape to police x

Woollymammal
      Participant

Don’t have any strength left anymore… I told the police but I said couldn’t go through with doing anything because I’d been through enough police (detail removed by Moderator) when my daughter was killed.. my doctors won’t do any tests you jave to go to a clinic that takes 2 weeks for an appointment..

Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there. Can you ring the helpline number on here and talk it through. I found the rape crisis helpline really good too. Well done for at least telling the police. That took guts. There is no time limit on rape so when you are feeling better you can revisit. Can you go back to your GP and ask for councelling? We are all stronger than we think.

Freedomfighter
      Participant

Hey woolly mammoths,
      So sorry you have been going through one hell after the next if I’ve understood your post. I know what you mean about having no strength left to keep fighting. I’ve felt this too on a number of occasions over past few decades.sending you hugs and strength. Look for reasons to keep fighting. I have my son, mum, family, friends. Not one of them knows the whole truth, don’t think I will ever be able to tell. I feel so isolated at times, so tired of fighting on. But I have to. I’m a stubborn b****!. Plus that means he’d win! No way have I gone thro all this to let him win. I draw scraps of strength from anywhere I can- helpline a song, promise I made my dad before he died. Keep searching for reasons, for help, support etc keep reading posts on here. There’s so much help and support out there, keep searching woolly mammoth, you can do this, if I can, so can you, we can do this together. Step by step, bit by bit we get closer to freedom with each baby step. Even if that bit is just going back to bed for a while then getting up later to take another step and survive! You have so much more strength than you think. I leaned on people, God, my children, the important thing is to survive to fight again another day. Keep posting. You can do this, you’ve come this far. I have faith in you, hugs

maddog
      Participant

You have already endured so much horror and loss. Please remember that your life matters so much. These dreadful things are not of your making. Please get on the phone and let someone know how you are feeling. Lots of vitual hugs.

Ayanna
      Participant

Hi,

Go to your GP and request (detail removed by Moderator).
      (detail removed by Moderator)
      Herpes is treatable and controllable.

And also, there are sexual health clinics in many locations where you can get free and anonymous testing.
      Please do not give up.

Speak to Woman’s Aid, Rights of Women, your GP to get help to find your strength again.
      Keep posting.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content