Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Done-with-this
      Participant

He was really drunk the other night after a day of drinking. He was vile to me in front of friends saying I don’t appreciate him, I’m a hypocrite, he’d rather be with his mates etc.this went on for about (detail removed by moderator) hours.

The next morning he woke me up by touching me and I said I didn’t want to. He said (nicely) he’d just carry on. I kept trying to move away from him, kept my legs tightly closed etc but he persisted and in the end I gave up. I was crying but he couldnt see. Hated the whole thing and just wanted it to be over.

He spent the rest of the day in a foul mood because of his hangover and was back to little sniping comments. He clearly can’t remember much from the night before. Not sure if I bring it up with him.

Rosemary
      Participant

Hello Done-with-this

I am so sorry what your going thought your parnter is abuseing you and it’s not right he should not be touching you like that when you feel unicomtabule and you told him you dont want him to do that . Your not alone if you feel unsafe please contact womens aid or domestic abuse helpline .your partner should respect your wishes. It’s all down to try and control you and you should never put up with this . I do feel for you my parnter done the same to me its horrible it gets me down men like to think they are the boss of us when they are not . Please dont suffer reach out get some help you should not have to force your self to do something you dont want to do . Always here if you like to private message me .

Done-with-this
      Participant

Tried to talk to him (detail removed by moderator)  about his behaviour and he flipped it on me -(detail removed by moderator). The only type of intimacy he recognises is physical so all the other stuff I do for him doesn’t seem to count – if I’m not physically intimate I clearly don’t like him. He said I was just making up excuses (detail removed by moderator) (witnesses would disagree) and it was my fault (detail removed by moderator). Didn’t even get to talk about how I felt about all the things he said about me in front of people.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content