Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tree19
      Participant

I m sat here in tears. Let him back for the weekend to have kids here. I literally did everything for them all with no help. Was trying to look after my grand child and the dog been barking all day think he was stressed. This made him stressed and mad at me. He asked to talk away from kids basically I was skated and everything turned on me. I m a horrible person, I don’t put him first, I do nothing for him, I treat him bad , I m moody , I m not affectionate , I won’t sleep with him. He’s not missed me or the kids for the time he’s been gone. Yet he has given me this week to attempt to rehome dog and provide proof that I ve started the process. I don’t want to do it but wasn’t strong enough to say as he was swearing and getting angry .i m too scared to break things off and keep delaying him coming back with excuses to get me stronger. He said there tiny love for me but it can come back if I make an effort. He said I m weak and pathetic with my kids , particular the eldest whose in a domestic violent relationship which she won’t let go of either . I can t make her even though I try to tell her it’s wrong . Who am I to talk though I m doing the same again.

Bananaboat
      Participant

Oh lovely what an awful experience, you didn’t deserve that and you are strong enough. Can you contact womansaid or someone else for support tomorrow? You know you don’t want him back, you know you don’t want to rehouse the dog and today he’s shown you what he’ll be like if you do take him back. Sadly he’s going to be nasty whether he returns or not, and wouldn’t it feel better knowing it’s not in your home. As you say, you’ve got a daughter in a similar boat, one what advice are you giving her that you aren’t taking yourself and two, if she sees you be strong could it help her to be? Reach out for help, you can do this xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content