Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Marthamoo
      Participant

My friend introduced me to this song last night and I thought I would share it with you all. It is a really great song. Helen Reddy ‘I am Woman’. Think it’s going to be my daily ritual to listen to it x

WanderingCloud
      Participant

Will have a listen. I find that certain songs evoke memories for me that I don’t want to revisit. Not that there is anything particularly wrong with the song but if I associate it with time spent with my husband, it makes me uncomfortable yet I can listen to songs from my younger, happier, carefree days and feel nothing but joy.

Maggie
      Participant

Hello,
      I listened and yes its the kinda song that would make you get up to face another day x

Not an empowering song, but an empowering film, Educating Rita with Michael Caine. XXXXXXXXXX

My mum is in her mid (detail removed by Moderator), she goes to salsa lessons, learns a foreign language, travels alone and has recently done a zip wire, go mum!!!! My goal when I am in my (detail removed by Moderator) is to climb mountains and travel the world.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content