Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ariel
      Participant

We had a row. He keeps calling me a manipulator, he uses my ex against me I feel. Saying that I (detail removed by moderator) ( coherence controller).
      It ended up me saying (detail removed by moderator) so he told me to leave the house (detail removed by moderator).
      So I just left there and then. He kept calling me trying to find me saying he didn’t mean that and (detail removed by moderator).
      It’s my name on the house.
      It started with him not coming home one night with no explanation or call and he said we will talk about it but he hasn’t. He keeps bringing up stuff about me instead like me not (detail removed by moderator). I don’t like his ideas of discipline so I say I’m not doing that.
      Now I find myself saying to him that I will try harder with (detail removed by moderator) and we still haven’t spoken about him staying out.
      I don’t know what’s wrong with me

Bananaboat
      Participant

Nothing is wrong with you!! These men prey on caring, strong women. It unfortunately sounds like you’re with another abusive man which happened to me. I thought he was saving me from misery after an awful time but in reality he’d hit the jackpot of a new supply. His tactics were different to the first relationship so I didn’t realise.

Well done for getting out even just for a walk, that takes strength – he was trying to activate your fear of abandonment and realising it didn’t work he’s changed tactic to entice you back. Your gut is telling you you’re not happy and there’s red flags here. Good luck xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content