• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Everything I said to him was twisted & lied about to make him look like the victim! I was told to do things when I did what he had said, he’d then scold Me & say I did not tell you to do that I told you to do the opposite, yet he hadn’t! He would try to make me feel like I was going mad, I truly started to believe I was, so on advice I started keeping a secret diary, I wrote down everything he’d said, when I read back it became so obvious what his mind games were all about. After leaving a who I thought was a trusted friend told him I’d kept the diary, to which he ranted (removed by moderator). He told me & his mum that he was able to listen to all our calls, this made me stop using the home phone, again after I left he ranted you even stopped using the fn phone so I didn’t know who you were calling talking about me! Now everyone believes him I over justify myself because that is not how it was at all, Yet still no one believes me. He is professional at what he does & is a pathological liar. x

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, I just posted about their lies. In the early days I was wrapped with panic that others wouldn’t believe me. As time goes on and you regain your self confidence and self esteem you begin to realise that others around these abusers will get lied to as well. They just can’t help themselves. Just remember that you lived through his abuse. You know he is lying and that’s all that counts.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hi Kip, they do make you feel like liars though don’t they by convincing others that, that’s not how it was at all. They say there’s 3 sides to the truth yours theirs & the truth, what they don’t say is their side is always double sided because they twist the truth so badly. I hope that kind of makes sense x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content