Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Is to hurt us. He used to grin at me and say I looked p*ssed on all the photos which were rubbish. Then in next breath he said I were really photogenic. He once said on my photocard license how id aged years ago which is utter rubbish he said it’s probably with living with me. He once said don’t wear that top it’s for really thin people. Once had my hair done differently he said oh are u fkin of to the pub NOW to show of ur hair. I’m getting really angry I want revenge this is just a couple of tbings x

KIP.
      Participant

Total no contact is the best revenge. It says he’s not good enough to be allowed into your life, it says he is not even worth a text or a reply. Each day you stay no contact is a painful experience for an abuser. He has no control and it will drive him mad. It’s normal to want revenge but if you confront him he will twist things and leave you feeling low and emotional, there is no closure x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content