Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anon123
      Participant

I really don’t understand. My ex behaves worse to me when those in power are involved. It’s like he’s pushing to see what he can get away with. Everyone thinks he’s great. He’s been charged with assault yet now his behaviour is worse. He’s using the children as his excuse for numerous calls, texts, awfully long emails. I don’t know how to get anyone to understand as they just don’t get it and nothing changes. Social services say unless my child shares with them AGAIN they can do Nothing, yet they’ve shared once and then they were told that their dad had to be told and it got worse for them so how are going to share again. Social services even said in front of me that their dad has to be informed yet the child still has to see their dad and unless that changes how can they be expected to share. I couldn’t do it if I was them.
      Anyone else experienced this? I feel It’s not right my child is suffering (as am I ), court dismissed case for him about breaking court order and threatened change of residency.
      Really struggling

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there, I think when they feel they are losing control the up their game. No matter the consequences. I asked him to stay away via a solicitor and he took it all the way to court. Showed himself up to be a total moron. Sometimes we really don’t have to do anything. Given time, they ruin it all themselves. Keep logging his behaviour. Can he email you through a third party. Keep all contact to an absolute minimum. Perhaps secretly record his behaviour if possible. My son is an adult now but you have my sympathy having to watch these monsters abuse their own kids. Just stay strong and lead by example. When they’re old enough to decide they will drop him like a lead balloon X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content