Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Bubblegum
      Participant

Hi ladies .Im writing this I feel utterly devasted can’t stop crying and when I stop crying I feel like in a daze .I found out today my Ex husband has got his new partner pregnant .They have only been together roughly (detail removed by moderator) months .(detail removed by moderator) .By Sounds of it she has not had 3 month scan yet but Looking photo she looks about 2- nearly 3 months pregnant .So she must caught within like month or Do seeing him .She already has two kids by different dads .My Ex no longer sees his kids plus my Ex has an older child which he has never bothered with .I don’t want him back but I just feel sick inside the way he is as as a person .Im not supprised as this is typical of him .I wouldn’t of minded fonnuch if him girlfriend had been together longer and he was still seeing his kids .If he was anything like he was with me .He was not a great Dad (detail removed by moderator)So unless he’s changed once dust has settled he’ll feel trapped stressed .He always told me he didnt want any more kids .What a fool to believe him I feel Ive wasted so much time being upset over this man .I just feel right now when is this pain ever going to end while he seems moment lapping up all happiness he can get .Its so not fair Xx

Ayanna
      Participant

He likes to spread his sperms everywhere by the looks of it.
      On the other hand, this will take his focus off you and you can hope for a peaceful life, because he has other things to deal with.
      Do not expect him to change.
      He will be the same and not treat the new baby mother well. Maybe he will have dozens of kids everywhere until the end of his life and not have relationships with any of them.

KIP.
      Participant

It must be shocking for you but it sounds like typical abuser behaviour. He’s just repeating s pattern. His so called happiness won’t last long. They don’t even know each other and add the stress of another child. for your own sanity I would stop finding out things about his life. It just brings pain. Until you have healed yourself and can deal with things better. His behaviour doesn’t reflect on you or his kids. He is responsible for his actions. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Serenity
      Participant

I can understand how hurtful it must be for you.

I think this only proves that they don’t change. Rinse, repeat. They trap women with children and get women dependent upon them before the woman has a chance to find out what they are really like.

Try to distance yourself from what’s happening in his life. It’s a great shame that he has managed to father another child, and no doubt his new woman will suffer as you did, but you need to focus upon you and getting yourself well. x

Bubblegum
      Participant

Thank you ladies .Ive come so far it’s been a major set back for me today .I am not supprised he has got another woman pregnant but it still upset me still same .Been awful day crying not eating .Got a really bad headache my body is aching .Going to bed now hopefully feel better tomorrow X*x

Confused123
      Participant

Hi
      hope u feel better when u wake up, i would repeat what kip said, these men just this repeat pattern with anyone, it is a pure reflection on him, mof course he doesnt want any kids but give him time to have someone fuss over him till he gets fed up , its the children hsi producing i feel sorry for

starchild
      Participant

The pregnancy is about trapping the woman and nothing to do with you …the children are just a by product of that process

It is not done to hurt you

I know how you must feel …my abuser presents as the most loving and supportive person to his new partner ( he left me for her and they set up home immediately ) … although it appeared she abused her partner for yrs too….made for each other

He still cant let me go if he wanted to he could of ended the divorce process (detail removed by moderator), but chose not to. So for her life is pretty good plus also she put up the finances for the home he shares with her…another reason to not cut ties with me.

I know its hard to move on …im still trapped because of how the legal process can be used to continue to control of my life ….But please try to stop thinking about this …are you following on social media …anyone who shares or facilitates the sharing of images or knowledge is not your friend. If you are looking at her it can be deemed as stalking …close everything down …If he doesn’t want to have anything to do with your children …well are you not better off for that? Let the csa do their job you will all be better off for no contact …not all fathers are positive role models and should be included in their children’s life…being a parent is a privilege not a right and you need to earn it sometimes.

Suntree
      Participant

You can’t make a good father.

He is not a good father. This is another child and another woman he will use and abuse. 🙁

You and yours can get on with the life you have making it happy and safe. That is worth worth so much more. Hugs

Bubblegum
      Participant

Thank you again ladies .Tears have stopped but inside I’m heart broken inside I’m currently working but want to better myself job wise .I applied for a job I wanted on line I failed the first stage .The stage was simple looking back but when I went to do it I was paralysed with fear lack confidence couldn’t think straight .Just felt worthless Ive blocked and his partner on Facebook but I have couple friends ( not best friends) who are friendly on Facebook with my Kids ex so any info they are letting me know .Which looking at it now making me worse .So will need to speak to them to stop X*x

Bubblegum
      Participant

My Ex mother in law called over to mine earlier .Broke contact with her due her toxic behaviour .So I don’t go out way to see her anymore .Although now again she calls around to see her grandkids .When she came around my youngest said Daddy having another baby .She appeared shocked first .Then a bit later on she told me she already knew about Baby .Her son and his new girlfriend had called around to see her told her about baby few weeks back .Ive come off Facebook etc blocked Ex as much as I can but Ive still got bits info regarding this pregnancy .I don’t want to hear anymore sick of it already .I feel worse than ever as if Ive been run over by a bus .

NewWings
      Participant

I really can’t imagine how you’re feeling. Maybe like a cast off shoe. Mine ex had a new gf within weeks of leaving. This was simply because he wasn’t prepared to live on his own. These guys see us I think as beasts of burden there to serve them. I read somewhere that living with a n********t is like being a slave. I don’t know about you but my ex refused to use contraception I wasn’t able to use pill medically. Womens aid pointed out that this is again a form of abuse, disrespect. My ex got (removed by moderator) pregnant he still thinks I don’t know,must admit at time it completely broke me. I went into meltdown. Now luckily I have nothing but contempt for him. Hopefully you will get to a place where you really won’t care anymore. These creatures never change. How can anyone believe that their feelings are genuine..they move on to their next victim at the speed of light. Why because they are parasites that need a host to sustain them. If anything it proves that they need us more than we need them. Take care you’ve had a horrible shock.

Bubblegum
      Participant

I didn’t think of it like that .My Ex refused to use contraception with me .Looking back he is due his fourth child by three different women .Plus previous to that he’s had more than couple women pregnant who went on to have abortions .The children I feel sorry for in all this .

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

I’m not surprised this has upset you, these men act like they care about us but move on to someone new within 5 minutes and that’s if they were ever faithful in the first place. Like others have said they like to get new women pregnant early on to trap them into domestic and sexual slavery. I noticed towards the end that my ex started lying about condoms saying he didn’t have any then suddenly finding them. I know he was building up to trying to manipulate me into unprotected sex. I’m so glad I got out in time. I had a pregnancy test just in case. I feel sorry for the next women these men move onto. There really needs to be some sort of register of these men to warn unsuspecting women.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content