Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,
      My ex husband recorded me on the phone covertly. (detail removed by Moderator)
      I got the audio (detail removed by Moderator) days later and I don’t say what they said I did to get the (detail removed by Moderator).
      Does anyone have any experience of this? The recording made me feel more unsafe than the abuse, I feel really uncomfortable. I feel this is control in itself. Trying to get me to say things 8 times. I say eh? What are you on about. How is this legal?
      Thanks

Kazz
      Participant

Hi Imtellingthetruth,

I have caught my husband using the ring door bell to record my movements, every time I leave the house (found notes in the computer of my every movement, left 9.23, returned 10.12 etc etc), I found out he put a device in our computer to record my every key strock so he could get all my passwords, I found a recording device under the bed and I found him videoing me with his phone. We are still in the same house while the divorce goes through, I suppidly didn’t get evidence at the time I hadn’t filed for divorce. Now I live in a constant state of paranoia, every room I walk in I say ‘Alexa stop spying on me!’ when I get in my car I look for a tracking device. He has even looked at my medical records without my consent (detail removed by Moderator). My solicitor does not seem interested in any of these things it’s like he can just do what he wants.

queenmaeve
      Participant

These men are sick in the head!. What they accuse you of, they are projecting because they are doing it themselves. This recording stuff is an invasion of your privacy and personal space and they can’t let go, so it’s stalking! Check everything in the house, do not allow these men inside your house and always notify the police. I had an ex who followed me everywhere. They are dangerous individuals.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Kazz I’m so sorry for you!

Wiseafter
      Participant

Kazz, change your solicitor!! And how did you find the tracker on your computer? I think mine is spying on me but I don’t know how, he seems to know things that I haven’t shared with others. I started only have personal conversations in my car but paranoid he is spying on my mobile, can he do that without me knowing too? All of this behaviour is designed to intimidate and threaten us.

Kazz
      Participant

Women’s Aid recommended this solicitor! 🤦I came across a file in the computer which was recording the key strokes. You could see them appear as I type as it records it in a file sorry I’m not that tech savvy so was shear luck. When I asked him he said he put it on there for the kids because they are always doing stuff on the computer, yeh right!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content