Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Florabundas
      Participant

Hi there, my ex keeps coming over to our town, although he moved away last year.
      Half way through the children’s hearing he dropped the case, so now he only has indirect contact.
      Tonight Ex spoke with my youngest and told him all about the trip to this town.
      What would have happened if he had seen the kids? What do I do?
      I have an occupation order which only prevents him from coming to the house. Any suggestions?

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Florabundas,

Thank you for posting. It must be distressing for you to know your ex-partner has been in your local area. Can you seek further legal advice to fully understand your rights and how else you can prevent contact? The Rights of Women are a good organisation for legal advice. They have a helpline- details can be found here.

If you want to speak confidentially at any time then remember the 24hr National Domestic Violence Helpline is available on 0808 2000 247.

Keep posting when you can.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content