Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Recently… hes just got back in contact with my son. Once he found out my son now has some physical difficulties hes tried using that to his advantage.. he wanted me to be there to take him out with him… and let him in the house… not a chance he just cant keep it seperate… sad thing is he isnt interested in his son he wants me… anyway he came to my door swraring carrying on in front of his son calling me horrible names he even held his fist up to me. I called the police.. these men are selfish.. he were full of good intentions at first for my son but once he knew i wouldnt play ball he sat back and has done nothing to help… he told my son i keep moving the goal posts.. he sees me as a very strong person now he doesnt like that… it scared us all him appearing at the door… i ended up having a nightmare x

KIP.
      Participant

Time for a non molestation order. He was never ever full of good intentions towards your son. It was just one big act to get close enough to abuse you again. That’s where their genuine pleasure comes from. Get a non mol and let him take you to court for contact. It must be confusing and heart breaking for your son to be picked up and dropped again by his father. I think kids are better off without that in their life.
      “Abusers only ever want to get near us again to slap us”. Keep that thought x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content