Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BakingQueen
      Participant

Hi Ladies!

I haven’t spoken to my abusive ex for months now. He hasn’t been interested in seeing our child either for just as long.

I’ve blocked him on all social media and communications other than text and phone calls. I have also blocked his current girlfriends number as well as she is quite immature and I assume would start some conflict with me if we ever spoke.

Funny thing is, her number has called me a couple times now (my phone shows me any phone numbers it automatically blocks) and I just wondered if anyone else had experienced that.

Not quite sure what this post is, I just wanted to tell someone I guess. I have no interest in returning her calls and I will leave her number blocked. Initially I wanted to tell her to run for the hills but he is her problem now and I am not responsible for her.

Thanks for listening ladies x*x

KIP.
      Participant

You did the right thing. He’s put her upto it.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

I’d say you’ve done the right thing. Even if she’s immature, being with him will soon get her to grow up. You tried to let her know what he’s like, maybe he’s being as bad to her as he was to her. But you tried, look after yourself, it’s too early to try to be the bigger person. If and its a big if, you end up contacting her, because we’re only human and curiosity and all that, get someone else to do it, get someone else to suss her out. But enjoy your Christmas first, forget about her for the time being. I’m too nice fir my ain good,I know I’d contact her but that’s me not you.
      Do what’s right for you.
      IWMB 💕💕

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content