Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jsscollie
      Participant

Hi everyone, after getting my husband to make the undertaking not to harass, intimidate, pester or threaten (or get anyone else to do so) or make contact with me, I found out tonight that he’s asked our youngest for his facebook log in details, and to keep this a secret. Any advice on how I should deal with this? The cold sick feeling is back again – why can’t they ever just get the message?

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hello JSSCollie
      I truly hope you can shake off that cold feeling creeping back by snuggling up warm and safe somewhere ?

He’s gone way over the under-taking by coercing your child in contriving with him this way. Change your passwords and dont let children know and report himfor his continued abuse to you and your child .

I hope you can take the leadon this and in so doing shake off those old feelings. Im hoping for thatfor you

Warmest wishes

Ks xx

jsscollie
      Participant

Thanks Karmasister.
      I’ve huddled up with a brew and the dog, it’s really shaken me up. I so wanted to believe he was taking that undertaking seriously.
      Thank you for your advice and warm wishes – we’ve done the password change and emailed the solicitor again.
      Xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content