Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Amaguq
      Participant

Smallest violin please, bless his cotton socks,

I rang home like always to speak to the children, HE answered (he only does if he wants to have a go at me so I am prepared now but it takes me aback when he answers)

He asked me what I said to one of our daughters yesterday, “(detail removed by Moderator)

My reply “(detail removed by Moderator)” (I have had worst things said to me, I know that was him and my eldest talking)

He started to get angry so I constantly kept asking to my youngest (15 times in total)
      He told me that he doesn’t feel comfortable walking around the village, the dirty looks he gets (I barely say anything to anyone, I am not one to air my dirty laundry in public)
      I told him he is paranoid, “(detail removed by Moderator)” I said.

Red rag to a bull and kept asking to speak to my youngest (the others are out)

HE says he isn’t sleeping at night, awwwww bless him, guilt must be an awful burden hahahahaha
      I got to speak to my youngest and he was a sweetie like always.

Bless HIS cotton socks, not sleeping, I wonder why? hahahahahaha
      Sorry for gloating lol xx

Amaguq
      Participant

(link removed by Moderator)

KIP.
      Participant

Love it….. poor baby hahahahahaha.
      The karma bus has arrived 😈

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Haha I love your sense of humour Amaguq! So familiar with the playing the victim ‘poor me’ card. I have a funny image of them all in a classroom sat at those old fashioned wooden school desks all listening and nodding intently to lessons on how to be (detail removed by Moderator). The teacher says “don’t forget to cast yourself as the hero, and if that doesn’t work, play the victim instead. We’ll be running a class on crocodile tears next term and how to develop and maintain an overinflated sense of entitlement” and them all nodding seriously and packing away their books into neat little rucksacks lol.

Serenity
      Participant

I love your image, Sunshine.

I used to make myself feel more lighthearted about my potentially disastrous situation by visualising my ex with an oversized nappy and big dummy, throwing a man-toddler tantrum! It helped me to focus on how pathetic and comical he was- rather than how scary!

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

They really are like overgrown school boys. Actually I have met children who were much wiser and better behaved! It’s like their emotional development stopped at the age of 7. I like the oversized nappy and big dummy image Serenity, very fitting for these big babies! It think it helps to also break down the image of power they try to project, which is really just based on lies, threats of violence and aggression rather than integrity, honesty and truth which is really where the power lies.

Amaguq
      Participant

Thanks ladies, I am loving my mental images right now lol xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content