Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dear MP & ENF,

I know that the 3 of us are experiencing pure deep emotional pain and heartache due to the loss of someone we thought we loved, we are all suffering so badly, it is the worse mental pain, we have described a gaping hole of despair and I think the 3 of us have said that we feel so empty and lost. Last night I was reading something, parts of this book I felt gave me answers and insight into what has happened, what has happened and what can I do, i could really relate to it, perhaps more than anything I have read and which helps me NOW based on what i’m feeling at this point in time. You may find parts of it help you too. It is called Ask the N********t: The Answers to Your Questions
      by H G Tudor. It talks about how Trauma Bonding happens, why it happens etc. I do hope you get something out of it too. It is free to read immediatly on Amazon XXXXX

Millionpieces
      Participant

Hi HA,
      Thank you for the info, I will look into it now.
      X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content