Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve got so many things that are going on in my life that make me feel like I can’t move forwards, but at the same time I am moving forwards (feel I sound a bit loopy saying this). I’ve got a really good chance to go for a good job but fear is making it really hard for me. I’m afraid of how much I need to learn in order to actually get the job, I’m afraid that if I did get the job I’m such a big mouth that everyone will know what happened to me and I’ll have to leave out of shame.

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Hun

THis is another door opening for u , take the job, u will see yourself flourish in so many ways and meet so many new people, dont worry about yoru past just say u relocated to see what the opportunities were like , this is what i said when people ask how come u relocated, welldone for escaping your abuser, that it self takes strength, im sure the company will support with training and worst scenario if u dont enjoy it apply else where but at least u tried , the fear is false and in our heads

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content