Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Beauty
      Participant

Hi Everyone

I was in a relationship for a long time with someone from then his always had a drinking problem. Over (detail removed by moderator) ago I ended things but he still lives with me. He still believes we are together even when we have never been intimate since I told him we are finished. I want him out my life and out my flat as he constantly lies to me where his going and the main reason why I question this is because I know he will come back with (detail removed by moderator) cans of beers, where he will been verbally abusive to me and calls me names. Its harder now due to Covid 19 lockdown and I have to be in the property with him more than normal. I really cant stand him as he is a different person when drinking to when he is not.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? I have told him to leave many times and the more I tell him he gets angry and very abusive.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content