Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      iwillbeok
      Participant

I am so sick of this situation being always on my mind! I get 5 minute breaks where I’m watching TV or something when I’m not thinking about it. My mind, otherwise is constantly churning with scenarios, things to arrange, decisions to make… I want to go back to work, I want to go back to normal (whatever that is). The rug hs been pulled out from under me. I cry every morning! I’m fed up with it and there’s so so much more to go!

unicornsarelovely
      Participant

Hi, you will be OK take things one day at a time. Perhaps see your GP about your mind racing. One thing for sure it’s normal to feel the way you do. I understand your frustrations totally, the extra financial pressure of not working puts even more strain. This forum is great for support and seeing your not alone.
      I’ve started giving myself targets to achieve each day, they’re only minor things like pay a bill or hoover up, but I feel slightly better once I’ve achieved something in the day.

iwillbeok
      Participant

Urgh, just when you’re feeling ok.. I had blocked his number on my phone but unfortunately that means phone calls go straight to b****y voicemail. So I’m waiting for calls for various bits n pieces and I get a voicemail and it’s frigging him! Well I got all flustered and my heart was pounding. And of course my tablets were at home. I quickly hung up but now my notification is now permanently on that I have a message. I’m torn between listening to it (only to see if there’s any upcoming issues) and just ringing voicemail and deleting without listening. I’ve been so good at NC. I’m just concerned he’s getting more and more frustrated and might do something stupid.

iwillbeok
      Participant

Oh I didn’t send my reply properly earlier unicornsarelovely.

Thank you for the support and yes, I have been setting myself tasks to tick off. I’ve achieve d quite a lot really.

unicornsarelovely
      Participant

It’s ok. Why don’t you get a friend or relative to listen to your voicemail, they can tell you if it’s anything important that you need to action and delete it for you. If it’s him having a go though keep it as evidence.

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there. Can you look in ‘call logs’. You might be able to spot his number or change your number? Just keep any abusive texts. These are good evidence x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content