Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I’m missing him in one way it’s daft isn’t it? He’s all I’ve known now I’m getting made to feel guilty because he’s quite bad on the beer….I can’t cope x

Millionpieces
      Participant

I miss my ex every second, then I let my self to think about him, all good things and his abused then I realise all good things that happened I arranged it, I’m the one put effort to make it happen even only visiting his family then make me feel sick of him. It’s hurting me every time I think of him. But I can’t really stop thinking of him.
      It is really hurt thinking of someone who are not nice to us. But the fact that they can’t hurt us, can’t use us, can’t make us to blame for is the best part of our life. Might not grate but at least we have chance to be happy again for ourself.
      Don’t be so hard to your self it is normal (I think) to miss someone.

Millionpieces
      Participant

My counsellor always tell me let the feeling come, anger, sad, disappointment, missing,lost what ever I want to feel, let it through. He said if we fight it it will burst at some point as it’s coming in a wave. I don’t know if it’s true but since then I let all the feeling come and except it. I cry everyday when I feel sad, I just let my self cry like crazy but I feel good afterward.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content