Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Toofarr
      Participant

Feel so alone and unhappy. I feel like a prisoner in my own life. Feels like a life sentence. I don’t see a way out where I can protect my daughter. I don’t see how anyone can keep me safe. I have no friends left. All because of him. They don’t care anymore. They don’t pick up my calls anymore. Trying to be strong but how can I be when I worry for our future. It will be worse for her if I leave. If he has access.

sweet4
      Participant

Me to i have no friends or realitives and im a prisoner in my bedroom, you are not alone, keep posting

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is what they do they make sure you have no friends or any other form of support so that you feel unable to leave. I stopped talking to my friends but once I left they told me it was bcos they could see how controlling and abusive he was.they had told me time and time again to leave .but that had to be when the time was right for me.i think they don’t no how to help .not that they don’t care.
      They no we are the ones having to make those 1st steps.
      Have u tried womens aid? Spoken to your gp? We are all behind you listening

browneyedmum
      Participant

I felt much the same about 6 weeks ago. But then things changed. This is temporary. It won’t be forever xX.

StrongLife
      Participant

Hi there,

Sorry this is happening. Have you tried helplines or advocates to talk to who can help or helpful counsellor to go by yourself. Being here helps too.

It’s what they do – occurred got me too.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content