Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

I can’t believe this is my life realisation snuck up in around 8 weeks ago when he openly showed the world someone else was in the background while I was caring for the children.

Every day I feel depressed I was engaged thought I’d be married and have children I just feel like I can’t believe I’m stuck in this s**t I thought he loved me but now I’m seeing I’m just an object.

I’ve wasted time on this man that’s what hurts the most many years lost when I could of had something else he’s right the only good thing is my kids what have come out of it.
      Every day he shouts I have this eager feeling to get out the house but they have not called back yet I’m still waiting for an house and to get up the list nothing local has come up

Bananaboat
      Participant

What helped me was telling myself you won’t be in this position this time next year. Next Christmas, birthday, whatever will be better. It hurts, their lies, the betrayal. Like you said we thought they were our forever but thank god you found out now rather than another ten years down the line. I know it’s tough right now, but you will get there, you got to ride the rollercoaster for a bit longer but you’ll be free soon enough.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content