Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Slipup19
      Participant

I’m really struggling at the moment, feel like I’m suffocating. I’ve told ex that I don’t want to talk anymore. It’s messing with my head and making me feel sick. I feel angry and hurt hearing how he has a family , i feel bad for feeling he should be unhappy, he should feel how I felt;broken , hurt and wanted out of this life.

I have issues with my husband and intimacy but I know he loves me and I know he needs me and that is what I need to focus on now.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi Slipup19, that feeling is heard to bear at times. But every day away from a toxic relationship is a day that you get stronger emotionally. Don’t feel bad, have you read up on the stages of grief, they are the same as we feel to our abusive relationship/ex’s. Keep posting and reading others posts, it helps knowing there are others in the same situation and the tips we give each other is immeasurable.
      Take care IWMB 💞💞

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content