Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Today don’t know why the kids are really hard work especially the older 2. There constantly aurguing and are agressive with each other I ceel so badly done to isolated while ex partners probably lapping it up out drinking now a care in the world x

Serenity
      Participant

Do you have enough support with the kids? Can you involve them in activities that will give you respite and help them manage their behaviours?

Your ex isn’t happy, nor free: he is imprisoned by his own destructive feelings. He’ll never be free and at peace.

X*x

betterdays
        Participant

Hi serenity no I have no support at all never have never will today’s been terrible he does not have the worries I have x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi BD

I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Holidays are hard work and some day children just kick off each other, and thats no comfort when your the one trying to calm it down.

Not sure what ages your children are, but I use to organise things in advance. Indoor picnics cake making etc. I didn’t have much money so I would make a trip to the dentist or opticians a treat…

While you are bog down with everything your ex’s life looks like the life of Reilly but he will never know true happiness. Think how far you have come your doing great.

FS xx

godschild
      Participant

Can understand you feeling resentful, these men take no responsibilty x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content