Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

To the stomach of all these different feelings I keep getting. I keep thinking of when I first got with him and he were telling me about 2 very common women he had slept with and bragging. Then thinking of some good times. Just spoke to my Dv worker she said no contact not even him seeing his son is the only way as every time I build strength up he’s knocked me back. For yrs and yrs he’s tried to put his hands on me in the middle of the night my eyes are watering here and tried to wake me up to have sex sad thing is I thought it were normal. I used to put a pillow over my face so I couldn’t see him the list goes on…….X*x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi bd

It’s normal as you come to terms with being in an abusive relationship that lots of events that you have hidden in your mind will come flooding back.

He use to take me alot from behind because I couldn’t bare to look at him or have him slobbering over my face. So I would fall to sleep in a tight ball with my back to him.

We feel your pain.

FS xx

Serenity
      Participant

My goodness, FS, your words ring true for me. I couldn’t bear him slobbering all over me either, and I couldn’t bear to face him at night.

Better Days, my ex used to be drawn like a magnet to questionable people with questionable morals. They say you can tell a man by the company he keeps: I didn’t like his choice of friends, and there were two or three women we knew when I was married to him who were not good people, and suprise suprise, he was drawn to them like a magnet X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content