Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

How could he do this to me?
      Found out he’s on holiday with his new girlfriend while I’m struggling to make ends met. Hasn’t paid me a penny since I left and refuses court to see the kids because of the expense yet his lapping it up abroad? I’m so hurt well I think I am? I really don’t know how I feel. He never wanted to go on holiday. He always had these big plans for our future but they never happened yet his living this life with someone new.
      I can’t stop crying. He’s ruined my life. Yes I have the children and I love them to death but how can he do this to me? I’m so confused. I can feel my depression sinking back in and I don’t know what to do

dustypink
      Participant

Hi,
      I just wanted to show you some support.
      Mine also is going on holidays, bought new suitcases already. He probably saved some money on us, as he didn’t give me any money and didn’t pay bills while living in the same house.
      I don’t cry and don’t feel anything to be honest, nothing surprisingly new for me, I accepted already that he is the worst men I could ever met. I will be even happy if goes away for some time, will be better for me & the kids.
      These men don’t have a shame or responsibility at all, the only love themselves.

puzzledatlife
      Participant

Years ago I asked the same question. How can he…
      My mother said…no how can he be doing this. He IS doing this.
      This is the reality. What matters is not how he can do this, but that he is doing this.
      Don’t worry…he’s not happy. Nobody who hurts and is indifferent to what you go through can be happy. They may look happy they can do holidays buy houses with our money etc but they are not happy humans.
      People do all sorts of things. Some people lock women in the basement and enslave them. Some rape their own kids. Some are serial killers…and some of the serial killers have got wives…he is doing this and therefore you are better off without. Because you have values and sensitivity on a different level. This poor new gf is poor her…at some point my guess is you’ll start to feel a relief. I hope that time comes soon for you. In the meantime, talk here and with your close friends. Ask the same questions over again. Listen to the same answers over again and at some point you’ll feel this is is problem. He’s deficient. He lacks something you have and he’ll never be a complete serene person. X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content