Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Flyflyaway
      Participant

Last night was another of his outburst as of many but im getting weaker and weaker mentally and physically. His tongue is like acid and im no match against some one like him. I said to him in a calm tone, i feel concerned as your playing games on your computer with your friend every morning for hours and every evening for hours, i explained how i was worried about him but at the same time said its his life (trying to avoid a outburst) and he flew at me saying it stress realiving for him and how dare i bring that up. To be honest i did want abit of time with him like a normal relationship but the only time he will let that happen lately is if we are at the gym together, doing our own thing working out or are weekly shop, so yeah i started feeling lonely and a tad bit jealous of his friend who he speaks to through the headset morning and night and (removed by moderator). I feel like im just here to cook clean and have sex. Anyway back to the outburst, he said (rermoved by moderator). He admits he has a temper but he hasnt got anger issues?, he said he will break my two ex boyfriends legs as he believes my anxiety is because of them, he said my only chance of happiness was with my daughters dad. I cant remember everything as he always manages to make my memorie scamble, my theripist said this happends when your having extreme anxiety becuae of the abusive situation. All i know is if i open my mouth to question anything he goes berserk, even when i dont its his way or the high way, and i hate what this has done to me, im scared of him but at the same time i think im use to this life now, i have to be trapped in robot mood for as long as this continues. I thought to my self, there’s only three ways out of this hospital seens as he looks at me as a illness anyway and i know he would leave as he has no empathy for sick people, refuge or the end but i cant seem to get past the guilt stage of leaving my daughter with out a mum, my mum died when i was (removed by moderator) age (removed by moderator). Today i was ment to have a job interview and instead of going i went to my local (removed by moderator) (my partner is employed now so i wouldnt of been able to go other wise with out having proodf i had a interview) (removed by moderator) but now ive got to make up an excuse which is hard.

Flyflyaway
      Participant

The bit about my dad was a low blow, he always says mean and demeaning things about my love ones because he knows it hurts me and he knows i cant stand up to him.

Flyflyaway
      Participant

The computer thing has been since november constantly

Flyflyaway
      Participant

A (removed by moderator) he had a erection in bed and was instantly acting like my best friend

Flyflyaway
      Participant

In other post ive said im getting stronger but everyday is a war with him and my anxiety so i never know

fizzylem
      Participant

Hi Ffa, I could have written your post word for word; I remember just wanting normal things, being told I had mental health issues, I can see now that no, it wasn’t that, I just wanted some genuine intimacy. He also saw me as the cook, someone to have sex with, the adult who took care of all the boring and mundane responsibilties, left him with kind of a nice life hey, free to do what he wanted.

You are low, anxious most of the time and worn out – and yes, this is because you are living with an abusive man. Remove the him and the stress and distress will also go – eventually.

You can’t leave your child with him, it will be too much for her to deal with, he will emotionally abuse her too; this would not be right for either of you; this is just how you feel right now because you feel so worn out with it all – your feelings will change. I also used to feel like the only way would be to let go completely and leave my child with him – can see so clearly now how that was never going to be the answer.

Have you got any family you could both stay with a for a bit? Sometimes we feel we can’t ask, sometimes there really is no one, but usually there is only it just feels like we can’t ask for help. If your child ever needed help in adulthood, wouldn’t you like to think that she knows and feels she can always come to you and you would want to help? xx

diymum@1
      Participant

I can 100% guarantee if you left it daughter with him he would neglect her and he would pitch her against you – he would tell her u left her and you don’t care xx they make out that u are the abuser and with kids the get so conditioned (like we do) they believe them and its going to be engrained indelible xx it would be a big mistake xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content