Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      BeautyMarked
      Participant

So I’m told that my complaint probably won’t be taken up because it’s domestic and not within the remit if the institution. This is upsetting as it feels like they don’t take sexual violence seriously. I’m pretty resolved to send the letter and hope he will respond. It seems too hard to get a resolution through formal channels and I don’t want to just do nothing. I feel so unheard. I’m basically just going to beg to have him back and hope he will. The formal complaint was my only realistic alternative and I’m disappointed that it’s not being taken seriously.

KIP.
      Participant

Please do not contact him. He can accuse you of harassment and your letter would be proof. He can use it against you and you may find the institution asks you to leave. He can accuse you of false allegations. If he wanted to contact you he would have. Are you talking to rape crisis or a good counsellor? I know you crave him but this is the abuse talking. Give it time until you’re in a better position mentally.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content