Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hopingforpeace
      Participant

Think my ex is trying to find out who I know, who im friends with and where I go etc. He lives in a different town to me, not too far away. I moved when I left him.
      When he has contact he is now quite regularly staying in the town where I live with our child and going places I go to with our child. I now know he has been talking to mums of friends of our childs from a group.
      It makes me feel very uncomfortable. I know he will just say he is saving on driving etc but he doesn’t need to be here. Ive tried so hard to make sure he knows nothing about my life here and knows nothing about my friends, where I go, who I know, details of wwhere our child goes, etc

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

Its so annoying when they do this, suppose hard is bit ignoring them so they get no reaction out of us, u could ask him direct why his asking around about u or warn parents /other mothers not to disclose any info about u or child

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content