Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Free5
      Participant

i had to move out of my rented home because he was stalking me and im in a b and b room with 5 children it has been 9 weeks now and im so fed up of being here now its such a struggle it just feels like me and the kids still suffer coz of him while he carries on as normal i just want to have a new place to settle and move on didnt realise temporary accomadation would be this long

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Hi Free5

Well done for getting out, 9 weeks is a long time in a B&B with 5! Children! That’s a lot of everything. You must be incredibly strong to be able to do all of it.
      Would it be possible and better to go to a refuge? You could give them a call and find out.
      Do you have support around you? Family, Friends who could help you out?
      Keep breathing honey, I hope you get your house sorted soon.
      Keep posting

Free5
      Participant

thanks for the reply feeling better today it just feels a bit of a struggle sometimes im going to look into all housing options and hopefully will be out of here soon have family that i talk to on the phone all the time but a bit difficult to meet up as i have been moved miles away from them and have been advised not to visit that area for the time being. just sometimes good to have a little rant then im ok haha all me and the kids want is to start afresh somewhere and move on from it x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Free5

I just wanted to show you some support. It sounds like a really stressful situation and I can understand why you are feeling fed up.

I agree with HopeLifejoy and think it would be a good idea to call the helpline and get some advice, they could see whether it may be possible to find a space for you in a refuge in an area that you can make a fresh start in. You could also get some more advice around housing.

Take care and keep posting,

Lisa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content